FIBCs are generally made from polypropylene through a weaving process, which offers several design advantages. They are moisture proof, dustproof, radiation resistant, firm and safe. They also provide significant structural strength. FIBCs are convenient as well as efficient when it comes to handling. They are widely used in the packaging of all kinds of powdery, granular, and lumpy materials, including chemicals, building materials, plastics, and mineral products. FIBCs are ideal for product storage and transportation across many industries.
Our company can design custom FIBCs upon request, ensuring a favorable price and the fastest delivery period.
- Bag type can be customized (circular type, square type , baffled type, U-panel type etc.) according to customers’ requirements
- Lifting structure top lifting type, side lifting type, bottom lifting type
- Loading capacity/volume load capacity between 0.5 and 3T, volume between 500 and 2300L
- PE Liners can be added
- Applicable type reusable type / disposable type
- Moisture proof customized according to customers’ demands
- Dust proof dustproof strip can be added according to customers’ requirements
- Color can be customized
- Printing support print customers’ logo
- Weight of base fabric customized depending on loading capacity
- Closing rope
- Open top
- Shirt top
- Filling out
- Skirt with rope
- Flat top
- Skirt with Flap
- Discharge Spout
- Discharge spout with cover
- Discharge Spout with Safety Valve
- Edge Corner
- Side Tunnels
- Single Loading Belt
- Double Loading Belt
2 sets of Austria imported fully automatic Starlinger tape extrusion lines
6 sets of 10-shuttle circular looms + 4 sets of 8-shuttle circular looms
We can print four colors on customers’ logo
150,000 FIBCs can be produced monthly.
BRC certification, ISO9001:2000 certification, Laboradata certification, guarantee high quality FIBCs provided to customers.
Our customers’ spread all over the United States, Australia, Spain, Canada, Chile, Malaysia, Philippines, South Africa and other more than 30 countries.
- Confirm the sample
- Confirm the order
- Pay the 30% deposit
- After receiving the deposit, arrange the production.
- Complete the production and deliver the products (25~30 days).
- Pay the final 70% balance payment, and we send the bill of lading, then you can accept the delivery of goods.